WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
I’m based on a small island called the UK.
My office hours usually run between 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday-Friday. However, if my missus drives me bonkers, sometimes those office hours grow wider apart and/or creep well into the weekend.
To see how my timezone translates to yours, here’s a nifty little tool I use: WorldTimeBuddy.
WHAT NICHES/MARKETS DO YOU SPECIALIZE IN?
Mainly the Weight Loss/Health and Make Money Online market.
I have extensive knowledge of these markets and know many of their profitable “hot buttons”. With that said, I’m always open to trying different niches.
WHAT TYPE OF EMAILS DO YOU WRITE?
First and foremost, I don’t write “nurture” sequences or heavy “how-to” emails.
I write emails that do one thing and one thing only:
Sell your product or service.
And I do this without being “pitchy-pitchy” or obnoxious, too.
Instead, I use a thing called “infotainment” in all of my sales emails. Not only does it help to make my copy stand out in a sea of sleazy marketing emails, but it makes for a more enjoyable read, too. And as it turns out, it can be pretty profitable too when done right.
Ranting aside, here are the three main email marketing services I provide:
- Daily Emails – great for building trust, positioning yourself as an expert/leader in your niche, exploding sales over a longer period of time, and attracting ideal, hassle-free customers. Due to the frequency, these emails tend to have softer closes and call-to-actions.
- Sales Emails – less frequent than daily emails, but can be just as effective when done right. These emails are more focused on the sale and tend to have stronger closes and CTAs.
- Autoresponder Sequence – great for turning fresh leads into buyers on autopilot for months or years to come. A sequence is typically comprised of sales emails which are sent daily. Over the course of the series, these emails work to win trust and get subscribers to pull out their wallets – all while you sleep or sip margaritas on the beach. There’s no limit to how long or short a sequence can be, but they’re great for marketers who want to systemize and automate their email marketing.
- Product Launches – this is usually a short series of time-sensitive emails which are designed to do two things: 1) build mouthwatering anticipation, and 2) sling as much product as possible. Launch emails pull no punches.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS LIKE WORKING WITH YOU?
One of the many benefits of my email marketing service is that it’s painless and doesn’t require much time on your part. This way, you can focus on the areas of your business you enjoy most. That’s why I’ve developed a simple, 6-step process which goes like this:
- You fill out the form here to give me a brief overview of your business.
- Within 24-48 hours, I’ll let you know if your project is something I can help you with.
- If you’re a cool cat and I think we can make bank together, I’ll forward you an approximate deadline and fee for the job.
- If you’re happy to proceed, I’ll invoice you 50% of the total price + send over a questionnaire to gain a deeper understanding of you, your subscribers, product(s), and business.
- Once paid and completed, I’ll disappear to my man-cave to begin work, only to re-emerge with smoking hot marketing emails by (or before) the agreed deadline. Of course, I’ll keep you posted of my progress throughout the process and although I aim to hit it out of the park with the initial drafts, if you require adjustments, I’ll tweak them accordingly.
- When you’re 100% happy with the final drafts, it’s just the case of loading up your emails, clicking “Send”, and watching the results roll in. And if you’re completely overjoyed with the whole experience? Let’s just say I won’t get in the way of you shipping me over a cheeky bottle of whiskey. 🙂
I try to make working with me as painless and least time-consuming as possible, so you can spend more time growing your biz or sipping margaritas (I won’t judge) on the beach.
HOW DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS?
I have my trained pigeon mail letters on my behalf.
Joking aside, I communicate mainly – and ironically – through email.
As most of my clients are based in North America, email is by far the most convenient and doesn’t interfere with timezones as much. Plus, I can usually respond to queries much faster and more thoroughly via email.
HOW DO I KNOW IF YOU’RE “DECENT” EMAIL COPYWRITER?
1) If you’re already signed up to my daily email list (if not, you can do so here), you’ll see first hand the type of copy I can put out. If at any point my prose resonates with you or dare I say, compels you to hire me, then I’ve done my job. 🙂
2) Simply ask and I’ll provide you with some samples of my previous work.
3) Bound my hands behind my back and tickle me with a feather – I’ll soon tell you whether I’m a fraud or not.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE?
If you insist…
Disaronno or Jack Daniels on the rocks.
However, when I feel like flicking on the “party switch”…
Vodka doused in lemonade with a sprig of mint does the trick.